$1.75 Million Raised to Fight Slavery and Cybersex Trafficking at Dallas IJM Benefit
May 24, 2016 by Brown Fox Law
Earlier this month Renee and Russ Brown were honored to chair a special evening benefiting International Justice Mission. Thanks to the hard work of a talented Benefit Committee, past chairs, and honorary chairs, attendance and fundraising records were shattered as generous friends financially partnered with IJM in its battle against the world’s darkest evils. Even more amazing, consider what IJM can do with $1.75 million:
- $1.75 Million collectively funds1 the costs of:
- 36 national lawyers for one year
- 17 undercover surveillance systems
- 80 days of investigation
- More than 100 rescue operations
- Medical care for 850 survivors of violence
- 850 aftercare packages for survivors of violence
- 4,250 hours of counseling for survivors of violence
Congratulations to the IJM team and all the volunteers who helped put together such a successful event. Brown Fox looks forward to continuing its support of IJM in the future. Visit IJM.org to learn more about how you can get involved and help fight against violence.
1Based upon 2016 statistics provided by International Justice Mission.